Saturday 9 February 2013

Husband- the feeder?

At the beginning of the week my darling husband bought me a packet of biscuits. Yes, BISCUITS! Which would be lovely if I wasn't trying to lose weight!
Damn temptation got the better of me and I have eaten them this week. But I've eaten the packet over the course of 5 days (rather than my old style of 5 minutes!) and shared some with the kids.

Other than that I've been pretty good so I'm still hoping for a loss on Monday. I made it clear to my Husband- ''Do not feed the animals!'' haha

I've been checking this online BMI calculator and kept putting different weights in to see what my BMI will be at different stages. I found that quite motivating, funnily enough. Made it seem real, like I could actually get there if I stick at it.

2 comments:

  1. they always mean well when they buy stuff for us don't they hehe
    there is this simulator thing that shows how the body will "look" when you reach different weights - that one I love...

    Ah- -here is the link:) http://www.modelmydiet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link- that's really fun :D

    ReplyDelete