Monday 4 February 2013

Weigh In

Woo! I lost that 2 pound gain and a further pound so 3 pounds lost this week!

This means I have reached my first goal- getting backing in the 10s stone bracket (140-153 pounds)

I went on a Primark spree (only the best. haha) I have nail varnish, a new bag and many, many new earrings including some little skull shaped ones which I love.

When I went on my recent disastrous shopping trip I saw lots of clothes with the skull design on which I wanted to buy but felt too fat and frumpy to wear. So that might be an incentive to lose some more of my weight!



2 comments:

  1. GJ!!! I love the top right one btw ^^ you should ttly get it :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that one too! Sadly I don't think I could ever look slim enough to wear it. She looks tiny and young. Grrr.

    ReplyDelete