Wednesday 9 January 2013

McDonalds, you let down!


So, I decided as I'm not on a 'diet' I will continue to eat the things I like but slightly more in moderation. I'm not massively bothered by McDonalds burgers, big macs or anything but I'm quite partial to a Sausage and Egg McMuffin for breakfast (and a doughnut). Seeing as they're so calorific, I had to sacrifice having both breakfast and lunch and had it as 'brunch' instead. I was soo looking forward to it (sad) but it was RUBBISH! It was luke warm and seemed like it had probably been sat there for ages. The muffin had a sort of staleness to it. I was quite pissed off and my husband suggested I take it back to complain but I'm not very assertive in these situations so I chose to leave it. So, for the first time ever, I actually left half of a McDonalds meal uneaten.


The past 2 days I've managed 1100-1200 calories even though I still feel the temptation to drop to 1000. I hop on the scales every morning and this morning I weighed the same as my weigh-in on Monday which I know is fine- I still have until Monday to show a loss, but it was a bit disappointing. Worry that I won't lose on 1200 calories.

2 comments:

  1. Big Macs are my drug >.< You have a lot more strength than me to leave half your meal, no way could i do that! Well done!

    You can still lose on 1200 calories if you do a little bit of exercise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was surprised at myself for leaving it! haha, it really was awful though.

    ReplyDelete