Monday 14 January 2013

Weigh In

<sigh>

A completely deserved ''stay the same''.

After my bad day last week I never quite managed to pick things up again. I'm disappointed in myself (especially being only week 2!) but I will look at the positive and that is that I only ate between 1500-1700 each day, which, while obviously too high to lose weight on, meant I didn't gain and I haven't binged.

I'm going to be super 'on it' this week as I have my birthday celebrations coming up this weekend. It's my 30th so no way will I be calorie counting food and drink while I'm out!



1 comment:

  1. Hmm.. You should be able to lose weight on 1500 calories a day too hon - what is the amount of calories it takes for you to maintain?

    Happy soon to be 30 ^^ You shouldn't be counting then - we only turn 30 once :)

    ReplyDelete