Wednesday 12 December 2012

Can tell I'm putting ON weight.

Ok, so the drawback of me waiting until New Year to start this diet is that in the meantime it's like I have free reign to just stuff myself silly. Uch, why must I view it like that? 
The plan was to try to get into better habits this month in order to start the diet properly in January. (I use the word 'diet', I mean lifestyle change but diet is much quicker to type.) : D

I seem to be failing at that though and every time I fancy eating something (which is pretty constant at the moment) I just think ''It's fine, I'll lose any extra weight in January'' But at this rate I'm going to have about 5 extra stones to lose!

Maybe it would seem the sensible thing to just start now, sod the whole dramatic 'New Year New Me' approach. But I need that. I need the hype and excitement of starting this in the New Year or I think it will just end as any other of my pathetic attempts at losing this weight. 

I read somewhere that 95% of people who start new year diets give up. I will be that 5%!!

2 comments:

  1. It is good to take some time off and really think about what works for you - and the new year is not that far off :) Gl on you new start when that time comes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. :) I'm so ready now I almost wish Christmas would hurry up! :D

    ReplyDelete